Sunday, July 24, 2016

Oprah Chopra 21 Day Meditation
Getting Unstuck – Creating a Limitless Life
Summary Thoughts - First Two Weeks

Day 1 - Getting Unstuck Leads to Fulfillment
Creativity can solve almost any problem. The creative act, the defeat of habit by originality, overcomes everything.”– George Lois
CENTERING THOUGHT
I am fulfilled when I can be who I want to be.
SANSKRIT MANTRA
Om Gum Shreem
My limitless awareness overcomes all obstacles.
~~~
Day 2 - Why Do We Get Stuck?
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, let the mind remain in the present moment.” – Buddha
CENTERING THOUGHT
I am never stuck when I live in the present.
SANSKRIT MANTRA
Om Hreem Namah
Life is one unified wholeness.
~~~
Day 3 - Finding the Key to Your Creativity
Creativity occurs in the moment, and in the moment we are timeless.” – Julia Cameron

CENTERING THOUGHT
I always have access to my inner creativity.
SANSKRIT MANTRA
Ananta Swa Bhava
My true self has no limits or boundaries.
~~~
Day 4 - How to Be Renewed Every Day
I can hardly wait for tomorrow, it means a new life for me each and every day.”
Stanley Kunitz
CENTERING THOUGHT
I embrace the newness of this day.
SANSKRIT MANTRA
Om Sarvatva Namah
The wholeness of the universe is my true nature.
~~~
Day 6 - You Deserve More Than Second-Hand Experiences
You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment.” – Henry David Thoreau
CENTERING THOUGHT
Today I am completely free of the past.
SANSKRIT MANTRA
Rasa Hum
I am life’s vitality.
~~~
Day 7 - Opening the Doors of Perception
If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, Infinite.” 
William Blake
CENTERING THOUGHT
Today I am creating a better version of myself.
SANSKRIT MANTRA
Om Hreem Hoom
I am silent awareness transforming itself.
~~~~
Day 8 - Let Your Awareness Do the Work
Because everything happens in the moment of Now we also happen in the moment of Now: continually, effortlessly, truly.” – Joseph Rain 
CENTERING THOUGHT
I am aware of being cared for and supported.
SANSKRIT MANTRA
Om Kamakshi Namah
My true self nurtures and supports my life.
~~~
Day 9 - Your Creative Self Is Already Here
The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect but by the play instinct acting from inner necessity.” – Carl Jung
CENTERING THOUGHT
I find joy in creative living.
SANSKRIT MANTRA
Ananda Hum
I am unlimited joy.
~~~~

Day 10 - Learn to “Be Here Now”
The present moment is filled with joy and happiness. If you are attentive, you will see it.” – Thích Nhất Hạnh
CENTERING THOUGHT
I rest with comfort and ease in the present moment.
SANSKRIT MANTRA
Om Hreem
Pure, transparent awareness is my essential nature.
~~~

Day 11 - Awareness Is a Skill You Can Master
I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will.” 
Charlotte Brontë
CENTERING THOUGHT
My awareness opens the door to new possibilities.
SANSKRIT MANTRA
Om Pragyanam Asmi
My true self is pure intelligence.
~~~

Day 12 - Welcoming Change Is Natural
Being fully present is being awake to the movement and creation of life, being alive to the process of life itself.” – Pema Chodron
CENTERING THOUGHT
My life is dynamic because I welcome change.
SANSKRIT MANTRA
Ahrah Kahrah
I invoke the creativity of the universe in my life.
~~~

Day 13 - The Joy of Finding Self-Worth
We cannot think of being acceptable to others until we have first proven acceptable to ourselves.” – Malcolm X
CENTERING THOUGHT
I deserve a life without limitations.
SANSKRIT MANTRA
Siddho Hum
I am perfect and complete.
~~~~

Day 14 - Finding Your Creative Path
“All great acts are ruled by intention. What you mean is what you get.” – Brenna Yovanoff

CENTERING THOUGHT
Every day unfolds the next step in my journey.

SANSKRIT MANTRA
Sharavana Bhava
My awareness is aligned with the creative power of the universe.
~~~~


Join free for the third week of daily 20 minute meditations at
or buy the series at the end of the 21 Days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment