Sunday, June 4, 2017

Gratitude as an expression of being fully alive.

Week 1 - Posting into the Make a Difference Academy – an eight week journey for Inspired Life Yoga teachers. Our leader, Kimberly Glick, asked us to post on the group fb what we are grateful for.

"I am grateful for those who are willing to show up and fearlessly be the full expression of their deepest authentic loving self. I am grateful for my life journey, all of it, the mystery, majesty, and the mournings. I am grateful for those who see the me that I am not yet able to see and love that me. I am grateful for my mystical self, my wild side, and my intent to promote unconditional love for all beings. I am grateful for soft touches, meaningful hugs, and cascades of laughter. I am grateful to be able to serve and savor (Tara Brach's phrase) all of life."


Now it is your turn! What can you express gratitude for this day?

No comments:

Post a Comment