Thursday, April 1, 2021

 April is Poetry Month! 

Take time during the day to read a poem or write one. What is the creative muse in you wanting to say? 

~~~~ 

Self Permission Slip

 This Day

  may I move with insight, flow, and intent

  may I move with integrity, peace, and joy

  may I move with gratitude, grace, and loving kindness 

  may I move with patience, resilience, and resolve

  may I move with creativity, beauty, and abundance

  may I let love lead the way and open the door.

 

            richard hammer

                 4-1-21

~~~~ 

My friend Lorna Kant loves to write haiku - lines of 5-7-5 syllables.


When one comes to a

Bridge over troubled waters

Trust that it will hold


Invite yourself to cross the bridge of not good enough and come into your creative expression moment.






No comments:

Post a Comment