Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Yantra of Being

Yantra of Being


C.A.L.M.

Centered
Aligned
Loving
Mindful

There are a multiplicity of openings in each quadrant of your mantra of calm.
As you look at, and meditate on, this yantra, the center of it, see it as a wheel of deepening awareness, of both grounding and expanding, of both center and circumference.

Feel the vibrancy of its activating colors. Come into a sense of its depth and vibrancy.
Spend time with it. Each one of the compass points can be an inquiring into presence.

Perhaps note the Four Quadrants as:

Centered is the North point – lifting mental awareness up beyond separated self identity.
Aligned is the East point – leading you forward in your calling, leaving behind attachment to the results of your actions.
Loving is the South point – a grounding into the basis of your being, into love for that is what you are.
Mindful is the West point – a remembrance of what has brought you here, the work to be done in this moment.
Mantra

When I am calm I move forward with purpose, grace, and ease.
When I am calm I know the next right action.
When I am calm I move in the rhythm of all life.


~~~  ~~~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment